Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sharon Stone Encourages Teenage Girls to Be Sluts

Sharon Stone offered some interesting sex advice to an unfortunate teenage girl recently. According to Stone:
I was in the store the other day and I watched a young girl trying on clothes, showing her abdomen. Her mother was trying to talk to her about not being inappropriately luring. I said, 'Gee that would look much nicer with a camisole under.' Her mother walked away, and I said to the girl, 'I'd like to give you a two-minute conversation about sex.' Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them.
So if a guy is being aggressive, the girl should give the guy some "reward" for his effort. I get it. Be a slut, but not too much of a slut. Sounds like fine advice to me. If I ever have a teenage daughter, I'll be sure to pass on that great piece of advice to her.

(Hat tip to Lucas for e-mailing this story to me.)