Saturday, July 01, 2006

Good to Be Back

After 3 and half weeks in Los Angeles, I'm finally back in DC, and I have to say that it feels good to be back in DC. I have to say for all the wackiness that DC offers (see here, here and here), DC ain't got nothing on Los Angeles. In the just three short weeks I was there, there was a story of a man who dug a 60 foot hole in his yard because he thought he found gold, people hiding in trees or handcuffing themselves to concrete barriers to prevent law enforcement officials from evicting them from land they never paid rent on, pelicans under the influence of drugs flying into motor vehicles and I'm not even mentioning the regular wackiness that all the celebs in LA have to offer. So the next time I bitch about the wackiness of people in DC, just remind me about LA and then I will quickly realize that things could be worse.