Thursday, March 02, 2006

Scott Stapp is an Idiot

For those of you who need a disturbing mental image, there was sex tape released recently featuring former Creed singer Scott Stapp being serviced by three strippers. Thankfully, a judge looking out for the common good of America, issued a preliminary injunction, barring the company Red Light District from showing the tape online. Despite the injunction, Mr. Stapp is none too pleased about the tape getting out, telling the AP, "Obviously someone wants to hurt me and doesn't want me to be successful in my solo career."

Yes, Scott, everything was going swimmingly until this occurred. I mean you're not the type of guy to make an ass of himself when he has a few drinks and tries to get on an airplane. Yes, you're such a humble, ego free individual, that you are absolutely beloved by the American public. I mean just look at your album cover from your most recent solo release:
I mean if this is not the picture of humbleness, I don't know what is. Obviously, someone jealous of the ten copies you've sold of "The Great Divide" is hell bent on ruining your career. Keep telling yourself that Scott. Imbecile.