Saturday, September 02, 2006

Prediction

I've been neglecting to make my Notre Dame-GA Tech prediction, so here we go. One of two things will happen tonight. GA Tech plays Notre Dame really tough and Notre Dame pulls it out with a late field goal or touchdown or Notre Dame blows out GA Tech and this game is over at halftime. I think the latter happens tonight. I think people will be really surprised as to the improvement of the defense. I really think GA Tech is going to struggle to move the ball with an inconsistent quarterback and a banged up offensive line and for all the criticism Notre Dame's defense got last year, they showed last year that if a team only has one good receiver, they can contain him, and I'm not really sure who else Reggie Ball is going to throw to other than Calvin Johnson. Brady Quinn will pick apart the blitzing scheme of the Yellow Jackets and make his first strong case for the Heisman trophy. NOTRE DAME 35 GA TECH 13