Thursday, May 26, 2005

Some Sad News

The Britney Spears reality show, Britney and Kevin: Chaotic, is in danger of being cancelled. For those of you who have not seen it (and based on the ratings that's quite a few of you), you're missing out on one of the great shows of our time. I watched an entire episode of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic on Tuesday and these were some of the nuggets of wisdom Britney and Kevin Federline shared with the world:

"He had the kiss."

"Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt broke up, I bet [Kevin] is thinking about me."

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...look at that ass."

"We hid behind the camera to learn more about each other."

"My love doesn't scare me. Other people's love scares me."

"Love is not just love."


I felt I learned so much about life and love from these two. So come on, watch Britney and Kevin: Chaotic. I guarantee by the end of the episode you'll have two, maybe three brain cells left.