Sunday, February 20, 2005

Welcome

I would like to welcome all of you to Musings of a Domer. I've been guest-blogging from time to time on Daily Contentions, and I've gotten the itch to do this everyday, hence the birth of this blog. The focus of this blog will be a complete lack of focus. There will be posts on sports, on politics, on movies, on television, on books and anything else that I deem interesting. About the only recurring topic you'll see will be Notre Dame (hey I got to live up to the title and support my alma mater), which you will see an increasing number posts about when football season begins. The goal of my blog is simple: to inform and to entertain. If you have any suggestions or feedback about blog, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail, although don't be expecting any fancy graphics since my html knowledge next to zero. All right enough of this welcoming non-sense. On to the posts!